This section discusses benefits available to immigrant crime victims regardless of immigration status.
- Final AG Order Outlining Unrestricted Benefits Needed for Life and Safety
- Federal Register (66 FR 3613)
- CH 4.1 Access to Programs and Services That Can Help Battered Immigrant Women (2013)
- In Breaking Barriers: A Complete Guide to Legal Rights and Resources for Battered Immigrants
- Request for Comments: AG Necessary to Protect Life or Safety (September 15, 1997)
- Request for Comments on the Attorney General’s Specification of Community Programs Necessary for the Protection of Life or Safety Under the Welfare Reform Act. Federal Register 62 Fed Reg. 48308
- Programs Open to Immigrant Victims and All Immigrants Without Regard to Immigration STATUS
- An overview and list of programs available to all immigrants regardless of status.